Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 32

Thread: Bristol Tickets

  1. #21
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Bristol Tickets

    No problem, cup tickets go alot easier.

    I believe I have the busch tickets sold as well.

  2. #22
    Inactive Member shwalker32's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 27th, 2006
    Posts
    938
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bristol Tickets

    any way of getting more cup tickets yet?

  3. #23
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Bristol Tickets

    I could prolly get some more but it would be really difficult and expensive to get 'em here in time.

    If you wanna go to the race, but don't have tickets, just go over on Sunday and buy some from a scalper. Word of advice: don't buy 'em to early the prices drop within an hour of the race, but if you can find some early for face your good.

  4. #24
    Inactive Member TheBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bristol Tickets

    Check with Morgan-McClure in Coeburn, they are selling theirs and had a sign on the door the other day, both stores should have some.

    If you want 2 for face I can get them for ya.
    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

  5. #25
    Inactive Member shwalker32's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 27th, 2006
    Posts
    938
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bristol Tickets

    how much is the face for the cup race and what about location of the seats?

  6. #26
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Bristol Tickets

    Face Value of cup tickets range from around 85.00 - 135.00 per ticket.

    I know last year Morgan McClure's seats were in the Allisons, could be different this year though.

  7. #27
    Inactive Member imported_trio's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 2nd, 2004
    Posts
    1,341
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bristol Tickets

    they are this year too

  8. #28
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bristol Tickets

    [ QUOTE ]
    any way of getting more cup tickets yet?

    [/ QUOTE ]

    There are several tickets for the Cup race for sale in the KTN. Some say below face value.
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

  9. #29
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Bristol Tickets

    WQUT runs a service for selling unwanted tickets for anything. They can't be more than face value or they won't list them. Call the station. I heard several on lunch "Rock Cafe" today, but I'm not sure which race they were for.

  10. #30
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bristol Tickets

    Here is also a link that may help some people out in the future since its a little late for this weekends race.

    BMS
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •